Genealogy Links to help you in your family research
Library of Congress - www.loc.gov
- The Library of Congress is the nation's oldest federal cultural institution and serves as the research arm of Congress. It is also the largest library in the world, with millions of books, recordings, photographs, maps and manuscripts in its collections.
LDS Website - www.familysearch.org/eng/
- FamilySearch is a service provided by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Our commitment to helping people connect with their ancestors is rooted in our beliefs. We believe that families are meant to be central to our lives and that family relationships are intended to continue beyond this life. We therefore believe that all family members - those living, those past, and those future - share an enduring bond that reaches across the generations.
World Vital Records - www.WorldVitalRecords.com
Cyndi's Links to Genealogy - www.cyndislist.com
- A categorized & cross-referenced index to genealogical resources on the internet
- A list of links that point you to genealogical research sites online and more
Jewish Genealogy - www.jewishgen.org
- Our free, easy-to-use genealogy website features thousands of databases, research tools, and other resources to help those with Jewish ancestry research and find family members.
Census Records - www.census.gov
National Archives - www.archives.gov
- The National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) is the nation's record keeper. Of all documents and materials created iin the course of business conducted by the United States Federal govemenment, only 1%-3% are so important for legal or historical reasons that they are kept by us forever.
US State Department - www.state.gov
Family Tree Maker - http://trees.ancestry.com/
- family tree creator, which is free to use.
Denver Chapter Daughters of the American Revolution
Contact Jennifer Wildman, webmaster for problems with this site at www.windsorwebdesigner.com
Web hyperlinks to non-DAR sites are not the responsibility of the NSDAR, the state organizations, or individual DAR chapters.